90 percent of who we are we cannot see, but we make most of our choices based on the other 10 percent.
The Stalwart Blog
I recently called to schedule my daughters 13-month check-up and while I was on the phone with the receptionist, I was informed that her pediatrician ...
I do love college football, but have to say that I chuckle at the number of bowl games with medicore teams playing in front of ...
Santa is one of the world's most recognizable symbols despite being referred to by several different names in various cultures. Like many favorite brands ...
- Diversity and developing comfort with discomfort
- The relevance of informal diction in social media
- The importance of internal and external communication
- Is there really a demand for all these college bowl games? You bet there is!
- You may not believe in Santa, but believe in his brand
- January (4)
- December (4)
- November (4)
- October (5)
- September (2)
- August (6)
- July (3)
- June (5)
- May (4)
- April (6)
- March (3)
- February (3)
- January (2)