Viewing posts by eireland

PR wishes and White House dreams

April 10, 2015

I woke up to an AP alert about Hillary Clinton’s anticipated presidential candidacy announcement this Sunday. The declaration is expected via Twitter taking a ...

read more

May 1: Tee up to help families with children battling cancer

March 20, 2015

Someone mentioned how gap intelligence and the Emilio Nares Foundation (ENF) finding eachother feels like fate. I couldn't agree more.

read more

Self-esteem boost on social media

February 20, 2015

Women are 50 percent more likely to say something negative about themselves than positive on Twitter, according to new research commissioned by Dove, a brand ...

read more

Diversity and developing comfort with discomfort

January 23, 2015

90 percent of who we are we cannot see, but we make most of our choices based on the other 10 percent. 

read more

You may not believe in Santa, but believe in his brand

December 23, 2014

Santa is one of the world's most recognizable symbols despite being referred to by several different names in various cultures. Like many favorite brands ...

read more

Three human responses to negative feedback

December 5, 2014

Everything online is an invitation for conversation and that means endless opportunity to differentiate a brand when responding to feedback. It's a chance to ...

read more